FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new & FREE Mercedes A-Class forums!

Please signup for free here: Register

Once you have joined, introduce yourself in our newbies forum! We also have technical forums for each A-Class model as well as general A-Class chat, off topic chat, galleries for posting pictures and lots more A-Class forum stuff coming soon!

Attempted car theft

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>
Author
steve_3939 View Drop Down
A-Class Expert
A-Class Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve_3939 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Forrester Forrester wrote:

Have you got a link. 

I am not aware of anyone getting banned from here. Some have banned themselves because they didn't like a post or two.

A link to what. Jdjd ban thread or custard challenge?
As I remember the thread was getting so heated they closed it down.

Edited by steve_3939 - 14 Nov 2017 at 3:28pm
May 16 AMG A45 White. Just about every option going I think. Miles better than my Golf 7R (except maybe the cruise control)
Sponsored Links

Forrester View Drop Down
A-Class Expert
A-Class Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forrester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 6:40pm
The ban thread but if its been deleted then RIP.
A45 black, mirror pack, intelligent lights pack, becker, 6 CD, rear armrest, additional airbags, model badges deleted, black seat belts, heated seats, 400 Hp Brabus
Jdjd View Drop Down
A-Class Senior
A-Class Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jdjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 7:35pm
deleted 

Shame really, 
Steve56 View Drop Down
A-Class Newbie
A-Class Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 11:30am
Well done you for fending them off! Hope the little sh**s get what is due to them !!, Steve
radar View Drop Down
A-Class Newbie
A-Class Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 11:20am
lads, i wonder if this is the correct message to encourage anyone if it happened to them...

I don't for a second condone car theft, but is a knife to the abdomen or a permanent disability or death worth an insured car which is something that can be replaced ? 

Jdjd View Drop Down
A-Class Senior
A-Class Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jdjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 1:04pm
Interesting little story:

Had my friend drive my 45 to Old Trafford as I do on the regs to watch man united vs Newcastle on Saturday just gone.

Dropped me off near the footbridge near the North stand (Fergie stand) / Ticket office as I'm always in N47, Anyway as you can guess place is packed police/fans everywhere.

Anyway long story short a 320d with 2 occupants tried car jacking him at the bottom of the street from old Trafford as you approach the roundabout towards the Trafford centre.

Straight after him after dropping me off trying crazy overtakes into oncoming traffic to get passed, Apparently got past as it filtered into the round about, Drove his car straight across front end of the 45 and jumped out with a metal bar, My friend had to drive up the pavement and escape.
Just shows what a set of cunts are about, The scum got lucky really because my friend didn't want to damage my car. If I was driving I wouldn't of been up the pavement, I would of bounced him off the bonnet n and hopefully under the front wheels.

JB-A45 View Drop Down
A-Class Expert
A-Class Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JB-A45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Jdjd Jdjd wrote:

Had my friend drive my 45 to Old Trafford as I do on the regs to watch man united vs Newcastle on Saturday just gone.

Dropped me off near the footbridge near the North stand (Fergie stand) / Ticket office as I'm always in N47, Anyway as you can guess place is packed police/fans everywhere.

Anyway long story short a 320d with 2 occupants tried car jacking him at the bottom of the street from old Trafford as you approach the roundabout towards the Trafford centre.

Straight after him after dropping me off trying crazy overtakes into oncoming traffic to get passed, Apparently got past as it filtered into the round about, Drove his car straight across front end of the 45 and jumped out with a metal bar, My friend had to drive up the pavement and escape.
Just shows what a set of cunts are about, The scum got lucky really because my friend didn't want to damage my car. If I was driving I wouldn't of been up the pavement, I would of bounced him off the bonnet n and hopefully under the front wheels.

whoa!!!! not a lot to say about that, did the wheels survive?
Now moved on to an M235i M Performance convertible DMS map 411bhp / 590nm torque

Previous car A45 AMG Cirrus white
rjc_147 View Drop Down
A-Class Expert
A-Class Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjc_147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Jdjd Jdjd wrote:

Bloody hell.... hope your car and friend are OK, it's seems to be getting worse round these parts.

This recently happened in Bury

https://youtu.be/NVRVqiPF_qE
FL A45 Premium Mountain Grey
Jdjd View Drop Down
A-Class Senior
A-Class Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jdjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 1:51pm
Unfortunately front offside wheel took some kerbing damage round the outside and took a small chunk off the tyre.
But yeah pretty ruthless, Hundreds of flash cars guess it was unlucky they targeted min
Forrester View Drop Down
A-Class Expert
A-Class Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forrester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 1:27am
It's not an MB theft but it just highlights what we have been discussing on this thread. As much as I treat most Daily Mail stories as fake news, down the page it mentions about one of the father's of the dead being jailed for deliberately running someone over and making them disabled. The kind of society we live in in parts of our country. How do we get it changed?!
A45 black, mirror pack, intelligent lights pack, becker, 6 CD, rear armrest, additional airbags, model badges deleted, black seat belts, heated seats, 400 Hp Brabus
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>
  Share Topic