FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the brand new & FREE Mercedes A-Class forums!

Please signup for free here: Register

Once you have joined, introduce yourself in our newbies forum! We also have technical forums for each A-Class model as well as general A-Class chat, off topic chat, galleries for posting pictures and lots more A-Class forum stuff coming soon!

Modded A45 on M3/A303

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iLoX View Drop Down
A-Class Newbie
A-Class Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iLoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modded A45 on M3/A303
    Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 10:09pm
Came up behind a stunning pre facelift A45 in white this afternoon on the M3 / A303. Admired it from behind for a while before going past. It had a facelift diffuser and the red Edition One style trim... v v nice :). Reg was T8 *** i think, Anyones on here?
Sponsored Links

Poncey View Drop Down
A-Class Expert
A-Class Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poncey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 5:42am
See that one in Reading a lot
Abx View Drop Down
A-Class Expert
A-Class Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 7:34am
Hey bud, that was me, heading off to Salisbury for the weekend, thanks for the nice comments, what were you driving, you should have waved.

Never in Reading though so that ones not me.

https://flic.kr/p/Vnj1mi

Edited by Abx - 12 Aug 2017 at 7:37am
64 plate, Cirrus white, 19's, Aero, Perf Exhaust, Perf Wheel/Shifter, AMG Excl, Leather, Memory Pack, HK, Red Calipers, Rear Cam
iLoX View Drop Down
A-Class Newbie
A-Class Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iLoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Abx Abx wrote:

Hey bud, that was me, heading off to Salisbury for the weekend, thanks for the nice comments, what were you driving, you should have waved.

Never in Reading though so that ones not me.

https://flic.kr/p/Vnj1mi

Ah stunning motor bud, really stunning, hope you had a great weekend in Salisbury... I was in a black 911 turbo heading back down to Devon... The wife had my A45...

Edited by iLoX - 12 Aug 2017 at 9:56pm
Abx View Drop Down
A-Class Expert
A-Class Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 11:01pm
No way, I remember your car very well, I gave it a little up the hill and you gave chase, I pulled in at a certain speed and you went passed and had a pair of very nice flames out of your exhausts, at which point I very clearly remember telling my wife I need a map and flames or a 911, think she only said no the flames!

Really nice car mate, loving the all black,I did try to catch up but got caught behind a lorry just before I turned off so had to give up. Been to Longleat today hence our trip down, luckily not in the 45 though and left the monkeys atacking my mates VW 7 seater!

Edited by Abx - 13 Aug 2017 at 7:34am
64 plate, Cirrus white, 19's, Aero, Perf Exhaust, Perf Wheel/Shifter, AMG Excl, Leather, Memory Pack, HK, Red Calipers, Rear Cam
iLoX View Drop Down
A-Class Newbie
A-Class Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iLoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 5:30pm
Haha, the flames only tend to happen when i give it some beans :D :D ... Yeah a shame it was so busy, could've been a good drive down between us.. I'm heading back to Surrey tonight, will keep an eye out for ya on the way back ;-)

Edited by iLoX - 13 Aug 2017 at 5:31pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic