Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. W177 General
    Can anyone point me in the right direction?? The plastic strip on the roof I'm led to believe its possibly called roof molding? I have severe seagull damage to side pecked all the plastic off!! Where can I buy this part or are there any quick fixes? Cheers Mark.
1-1 of 1 Results