Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ours is coming up for its first service and wondering what people are paying ?, our local dealership doesn't offer service plans on AMGs and the online price calculator doesn't appear to be working
wouldn't mind but its only at 2500 miles 馃槩

Super Moderator
There was no rear diff oil change or anything time consuming so if I did not have the SP I would have thought circ. 拢350.

Reactions: Neil31

Registered
The 1st service cost around 750 AUD in Australia, then around $850 and $2250 for the 2nd and 3rd one.
Seems they also offer service plan and they charge $3000 for the first 3 services. (Price not include brake pad/disc)

Registered
ours is coming up for its first service and wondering what people are paying ?, our local dealership doesn't offer service plans on AMGs and the online price calculator doesn't appear to be working
The 1st service cost around 750 AUD in Australia, then around $850 and $2250 for the 2nd and 3rd one.
Seems they also offer service plan and they charge $3000 for the first 3 services. (Price not include brake pad/disc)

Super Moderator
Mine is booked in next week for its first service. Quoted 拢388
Please can you let us know what it turns out to be after actually having the service. My past experience has been that they always find extras to either add in or phone you and suggest it should be done.

Registered
2020 A180 Sport Exec Manual Polar White
Please can you let us know what it turns out to be after actually having the service. My past experience has been that they always find extras to either add in or phone you and suggest it should be done.
Had my first service last Friday at Brooklands. Car has done 3300 miles and the cost was covered under the service plan. They did call me and say the front wipers were smearing and needed replacement at 60 quid. I declined that offer 馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had my first service last Friday at Brooklands. Car has done 3300 miles and the cost was covered under the service plan. They did call me and say the front wipers were smearing and needed replacement at 60 quid. I declined that offer 馃檪
mine should be ok ,im still on the original fill of windscreen wash

Super Moderator
Good to know that they more or less stuck to the service as required.

Reactions: craggyislander

Registered
Got ours coming up end of next month and paying 拢0 for this and the next service.Got them thrown in with the deal when buying the car.

We are at just under 10k miles now,but shocked at how few miles some of you guys have done in 12 months.Personally I couldn't own such a car and use it so little,but each to their own I suppose.

Super Moderator
Got ours coming up end of next month and paying 拢0 for this and the next service.Got them thrown in with the deal when buying the car.

We are at just under 10k miles now,but shocked at how few miles some of you guys have done in 12 months.Personally I couldn't own such a car and use it so little,but each to their own I suppose.
Did you get the free service deal because you would advertise the car on youtube. Was it just for the first service.

Registered
Did you get the free service deal because you would advertise the car on youtube. Was it just for the first service.
Our original handover date was delayed by a few days,so managed to get them to throw in 2 free services for the inconvenience caused.
So it worked out to be quite a good deal in the end.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Mine is the wife鈥檚 Daily and she works a 4 minute walk away so never takes the car and I rarely have time 馃槱.bought a new van 6 weeks ago and already passed the miles of the car馃槀

Registered
I've only got an A200d, not an A35/A45, but I only have 872km in my first 3 months 12 days. At this rate, it might be less than 3500km for the 1st year. Although, I'm sure the plague has something to do with it, and will pick up once that's not an issue any more.
I imagine that if I did have an AMG model, I'd drive it a wee bit more. But, not appreciably right now. There aren't as many great driving roads in Japan as in the UK or California. Some nice mountain roads though, albeit pretty narrow.

Registered
I've only got an A200d, not an A35/A45, but I only have 872km in my first 3 months 12 days. At this rate, it might be less than 3500km for the 1st year. Although, I'm sure the plague has something to do with it, and will pick up once that's not an issue any more.
I imagine that if I did have an AMG model, I'd drive it a wee bit more. But, not appreciably right now. There aren't as many great driving roads in Japan as in the UK or California. Some nice mountain roads though, albeit pretty narrow.
Must admit we have got some great driving roads in our area.So good that many car reviewers come to the area to shoot footage on the winding country roads.
We also have the world famous Cheddar Gorge just up the road,which again is a favourite for motoring journalists and enthusiasts.

One of my favourite routes takes in views like these!

Super Moderator
Our original handover date was delayed by a few days,so managed to get them to throw in 2 free services for the inconvenience caused.
So it worked out to be quite a good deal in the end.
They'll be blacklisting you for any future business ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts