Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon to all :)

My A class front grill has become broken and was looking for a replacement, but can not seem to find the same one as I currently have on.
Well I came across only one site that wanted £350, and I think that's bit much for plastic

Does anyone know if this will fit my car? , I have already spent £45 on plastic chrome replacements but they weren't correct and don't want to keep throwing money at ebay.

Can anyone tell me if my car is a facelift model or not? , I have been asked this question and I have no idea.

would prefer the original though

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Afternoon to all :)

My A class front grill has become broken and was looking for a replacement, but can not seem to find the same one as I currently have on.
Well I came across only one site that wanted £350, and I think that's bit much for plastic

Does anyone know if this will fit my car? , I have already spent £45 on plastic chrome replacements but they weren't correct and don't want to keep throwing money at ebay.

Can anyone tell me if my car is a facelift model or not? , I have been asked this question and I have no idea.

would prefer the original though
link

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am currently selling mine. It's an orignal grill which came off my a220. If your still interested give me a shout.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts