Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone with 548 MBUX able to play any kind of video file on car? This is the default MBUX fit after July 2019 models.

Do you see videos in browser if you visit youtube or any site for example?

Am i doing it wrong?

·
Registered
141 Posts
videos are working fine for me on a 2020 AMG line premium. both on youtube (only tried that once as the in car internet setup sucks,) and video files, can even make them full screen.

·
Super Moderator
2,054 Posts
I can watch .avi files pasted onto memory key. Picture goes off when you start moving though, sound only.

·
Administrator
4,828 Posts
videos are working fine for me on a 2020 AMG line premium. both on youtube (only tried that once as the in car internet setup sucks,) and video files, can even make them full screen.
On your build sheet though, or on mbdecoder - does it say if you have 548 MBUX or 549 MBUX Version?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello to all,I tried to play mp4 video while I was stopped and I was only hearing sound but no image.
Is it normal? Is there any solution?
Sorry if it was mentioned before

Στάλθηκε από το Mi 9 SE μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the reply.
I checked my vin and unfortunately I have the 548 mbux . Is there any solution or I just have to buy the android auto feature?

Στάλθηκε από το Mi 9 SE μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
Unfrotunately if you purchase android auto, video future is not available. You will have to go to third party solutions.

·
Registered
203 Posts
This forum is based in United Kingdom and the "communication" language that uses is English. Can you please translate your posts in English?

·
Registered
121 Posts
What method in MBUX do you use to select and play the video files from the USB stick? I only see music-related options for playback.
It's probably not something I would do often. But, I am curious.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts