Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Interesting. Am I reading it right that the HUD will no longer be available regardless of trim, and that the style pack will also be morphed into the aero pack?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This applies to orders placed from now, but will likely affect recently placed orders that are still awaiting the specification to be locked.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To add to the above post, from what I understand no price protection applies so if your order needs to be amended your quotation could change, albeit possibly for the better.

·
Registered
32 Posts
To add to the above post, from what I understand no price protection applies so if your order needs to be amended your quotation could change, albeit possibly for the better.
Some changes are showing on What Car if you try to generate a search for leasing.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Glad I took the plunge early enough to avoid this latest in UK marketing genius. There's no way to configure my car now, at least I got close to what I actually wanted with the previous MY spec … whilst there was still some semblance of choice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Glad I took the plunge early enough to avoid this latest in UK marketing genius. There's no way to configure my car now, at least I got close to what I actually wanted with the previous MY spec … whilst there was still some semblance of choice.
I guess the equipment is now consistent with the A45s.. no one gets a HuD in the UK…

1 - 11 of 11 Posts