Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four A-Classes were on display at my local shopping centre, so I grabbed my iPhone and snapped these beauties... please forgive some of the blurry pics.
</span>

</span>

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice piccies. Merc did this in the UK last year. I saw two a class sports in Bull ring Birmingham it helped me decide on colour choice. Nice to see they showing an engineered as well now.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Great pics thanks. Silver is really growing on me. Too late now!!

I see the blue one has fog lights - not seen that on a UK car yet. They look good.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great photos. Front fog light is strange. There is no such thing in Australia standard/optional equippment list either.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks for posting that - I wasn't sure about ticking the pano-roof option, but seeing that lot has convinced me.

Just noticed the neon underlighting on the blue one - is there aSouthend Night option pack?

Edited by: IAMG

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@ IAMG - Only at the Southend dealers!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@ mon2s - That blue one seems to have the fog lights option with the Xenon's... not sure if that's a South African thing or whether you can spec it that way in other countries.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@ MR T - Pop in at any MB dealer in Jozi, there should be a-classes on display in the showrooms.

·
Registered
90 Posts
why the red A250 sport got all the silver/chrome highlight on the side but the white one got nothing at all?

There is even conflict images on the internet, some has those highlights and some doesn't. Made me really confused.

·
Registered
373 Posts
g11 said:
why the red A250 sport got all the silver/chrome highlight on the side but the white one got nothing at all?

There is even conflict images on the internet, some has those highlights and some doesn't. Made me really confused.

The silver/chrome belt line is standard, the black one is part of night pack. In the Uk you cant have an A250 Engineered by AMG with night pack. In other countries you can.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks Reza. Yeah I noticed the black line comes with black mirror. Silver line comes with the body coloured mirror.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks mon2s... those are all the emotions I'm going though waiting for my new toy!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts