Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a question please.
I am about to order a company car and I have chosen a Saloon 180d Sport Auto. Unfortunately I cannot have the the executive package with it because it's outside my grade.
Do you know whether it is possible to order one or both larger Media displays with the basic (Sport) model as optional extra? Or does this come with the Executive package only?
Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
I am about to order a company car and I have chosen a Saloon 180d Sport Auto. Unfortunately I cannot have the the executive package with it because it's outside my grade.
Do you know whether it is possible to order one or both larger Media displays with the basic (Sport) model as optional extra? Or does this come with the Executive package only?
Thanks
If it's the UK it'll be package only. Worth getting in touch with the supplier And checking with them, but haven't seen anyone being able to just order the upgraded screens. Might be possible to retrofit them at a later date but I would expect it to be pretty expensive.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks
If it's the UK it'll be package only. Worth getting in touch with the supplier And checking with them, but haven't seen anyone being able to just order the upgraded screens. Might be possible to retrofit them at a later date but I would expect it to be pretty expensive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts