Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I'm very new to the Mercedes range. Looking to order a A45s soon. Just selling up from my Focus RS.
Hope I'm doing the right thing!!
Also need to decide on colour choices

·
Registered
142 Posts
Awesome decision. I only have an A35, but it's awesome. Was looking at A45s this morning, I'm a freek as I don't like rear spoilers but for an A45s I could almost do it.
Have you see the special order red? That looks superb...

But a black non Aero is my current target in a years time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Lennox
I'm looking at the Red , Matte Grey or the White. Would like to see the Red In person because the pictures looks amazing.
Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi
I'm very new to the Mercedes range. Looking to order a A45s soon. Just selling up from my Focus RS.
Hope I'm doing the right thing!!
Also need to decide on colour choices
I did the excatly the same move from RS to A45S - I'm still running mine in... however you will be pleased.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did the excatly the same move from RS to A45S - I'm still running mine in... however you will be pleased.
I hope so. I know the interior quality is far better and a more hefty price tag. Hope the driving experience will be at least on par with the RS (didnt learn anything from the test drive)

·
Super Moderator
2,436 Posts
F RS is a more raw car when you’re B roading it, but the interior of the AMG and all the other bits make up for it when you’re just using it as an everyday 90% of the time.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I hope so. I know the interior quality is far better and a more hefty price tag. Hope the driving experience will be at least on par with the RS (didnt learn anything from the test drive)
If you ever saw your RS from under neath, the AMG is like a Swiss watch compared to the poundstretcher plastic watch that is the Focus. Granted they are based on a far cheaper base platform. But the difference is staggering

·
Registered
A45sPlus Patagonia Red
107 Posts
Hi Lennox
I'm looking at the Red , Matte Grey or the White. Would like to see the Red In person because the pictures looks amazing.
Thanks
Hi, i have the red. Where are you based?
if close enough your welcome to come look at it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, i have the red. Where are you based?
if close enough your welcome to come look at it.
Thanks for the offer. I'm in South Wales pal . They didn't have the colour available in my local Swansea dealership

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have heard they have stopped the Denim Blue colour too? That looked a nice colour ( again on video and photos)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts