Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few photo's of my A180 CDI AMG Sport Auto.

Extras include night pack, mirror pack, AMG interior exclusive pack, panoramic sunroof, park assist, heated seats, Becker nav.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Very, very nice! I love the Cirrus White, not that I am biased, ha,ha! Some good options, too! bdavidrobertson!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I hope you don't mind me contacting, only I've just ordered an A180 AMG Sport very similar to yours and I was wondering how you have found it with regard to the engine and gearbox combination?

I've read all the reviews and watched the review video's and everyone seems to say it's under-powered? I'm more interested in the looks, the gadgets, the economy and the comfort to be honest, and I don't need anything that's quick, but I was wondering, is it annoyingly slow, does it take an age to respond etc? Does the gearbox work well with such a small engine?

I need to get to the dealer and have a try for myself really but when I was told I'd have to wait while August I thought I'd get it ordered and then have a good look at it. I know that's probably the wrong way to do things but I'm a little impatient, and anyway, there's nothing in it's class to touch it at the moment I don't think.

Anyway, your general feedback would be appreciated if you have time, as would feedback from anyone else who reads this post and has a 180 with a DGT box.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.