Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have travelled from Darlington to Manchester today, managed average 64mpg and up to 74 over 50 miles of that..question is the display graph never seems to go over 60mpg so I'm thinking it's just a gimmick..?
I realise the computer will have been generous with it's readings but have to say I'm pleased with the car after 1000 miles

·
Registered
67 Posts
Same experience here: getting over 60mpgsince Start, since Reset and during the journey in the 70s yet the graph tops-out and flatlinesat 60.
Sometimes I just have to put my foot down to make sure the graph is still working officer

·
Registered
629 Posts
Are you talking about the 'instant' mpg read? My graph doesn't go any higher than 40 even though the car is a bit more economical than that

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm on about the graph on the centre screen under "system" seems to me to be just a gimmick as I was expecting to be able to get nearer the 80 mark but I don't think it goes higher than about 50/60

·
Registered
318 Posts
It seems the A180 tops out at 60. My A200 tops out at 50 and the A220 (mon2s) seems to go to 40. A bit too prescribed if you ask me but it looks good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts