Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I ordered a white A180 AMG Sport a few weeks ago and as it was one they were bringing over it is ready for me this Friday!

I was really excited, but I cannot help thinking I should of gone for the night pack, I am really regretting it now. I got the folding wingmirror as an extra however that was it.

Have I made a huge mistake? - Take it easy on me please!

I cannot even remember what it looks like now without and pictures online are limited, hence I think why I am having second thoughts!! Has anyone got one without the night pack or got any pictures? Preferably in this model in white?

Emma

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey. I also ordered a 180 in white with a panoramic sunroof and amg as extras. the problem is the more you see other colours, the more you feel you made a mistake. but i think white is the best choice

·
Registered
100 Posts
See in my previous posts under "my car" have pictures of white without night pack. I chose without as I didn't need the extras it gave me and to be sure I feel it looks less garish without.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oohjh thanks, just seen it and it looks soo good!! I am really excited again now, thank you :)

Question, if it is a new car are you not supposed to get the privilegeof picking your own reg plate out? They have done it for us...

They even said we needed to go in and do this when we agreed to get the car a few weeks ago, however this hasnt happened...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Gave me a list of about thirty numbers to choose from. Once chosen they then allocated it to our car, all done via email, 21st century and all that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see. Thanks. The list wasn't that big so didn't have much choice. Really excited now!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
In my opinion, the night pack makes the biggest visual difference out of all the options available and makes the car look special. I originally didn't spec it but when I realised that you don't get Bi Xenons without it, I added it. 18inch wheels, black trims and wing mirrors, blacked out rear windows and the LED DRLs look fantastic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts