Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOVE this car!

Got a couple of shots yesterday, will surely be uploading some more over the coming days and weeks.

I also noticed an A180 SE in Mountain Grey so parked next to that (second pic).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Good to see other Sports around. Is yours a CDI or petrol?

I had a washing day last weekend. Finally a couple of sunny days...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a petrol.

I've started noticing more A Classes around in the last couple of weeks. I know there are 2 other Sports and 1 AMG Sport in my town now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looking good jamiednm. Glad your pleased with your new car. Don't think I've seen a colour I don't like yet.

Today I managed to get parked out the front of my office and every time I walked past the window I stopped to admire it. I also got a few looks from the girls in the office who'd not known I'd changed the car

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I must say, I've been pleasantly surprised at what a luxurious cruiser the A Class is. For some reason, I didn't expect it to be such a smooth ride, but its classic Mercedes. Love it!

Thanks Mons2, I'm really happy with the silver, especially with the way it contrasts with the black elements of the night package. Just can't fault this car in any way yet.Edited by: jamiednm

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ballester said:
A CLASSIC Mercedes with a Renault Megane engine. :)
It would be if it were a diesel, but as this is a petrol engine, it is 100% thoroughbred Mercedes

The diesel A180 CDi is a 1.5 litre turbo, Renault-derived engine.
The petrol A180 Blueefficiency is a turbocharged 1.6 litre Mercedes engine.Edited by: jamiednm

·
Registered
100 Posts
Except if its an auto, mine is a 180 cdi auto which is a 1.8 and 100% Mercedes.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heavenkiss said:
Has the wheels changed on the nightpack? They look different here than what ive usually seen. These look alot better!

When I bought mine (I don't know if it's still the same), you could get the standard night package / Sport alloys or the ones I have for £125 extra. When my car was being built, they ran out of the standards so fitted mine with the £125 ones for no additional charge

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I love that wheel design, suits the shape of the non AMG A very well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That studio shot looks brilliant.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts