Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Collected the car last week now. Very very happy with the car and the service from the dealer. Ordered in march with delivery last week of May, everything spot on. Full spec - A200 AMG sport CDI, Cirrus White, Night Pack and black AMG alloys.

Will add more pictures when I can.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congratulations on your beautiful new purchase, enjoy it you lucky devil while some of us still wait for their delivery date. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I thought the AMG Sport night pack comes with the bi-colour 5 twin spoke wheels:
Which wheels are on yours?
Edited by: Merc'd

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are the black AMG multi spoke ones. £360 extra only available if you have night pack, that's £995 will take some pics when back in UK. I love then, look so good with the night pack.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Look different with out the pano roof. Very nice car and nice colour wheel combo just like mine ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
<strong style="color: rgb44, 44, 44; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; text-align: left; ">A200 AMG Cirrus White Night Pack[/b]<div style="text-align: -webkit-auto;"><strong style="color: rgb44, 44, 44; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; text-align: left; ">I went for the same colour with panoramic roof and the five spoke[/b]alloy/blackwheels. It looks terrific. Only hope that the MPGimprovesfrom an avg of 35MPH and thatthemain dealer can sort out the rattle from the seat belt attachments.</span></font>
<div style="text-align: -webkit-auto;">Tazio</span></font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts