Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a phone call today to say my car has arrived in Birmingham so went for a look after work. They were closed but thought I'd have a look at the car park from outside<strike> and took a few pictures of what I thought was my shiny new car</strike>. <strike>Realised when leaving that it wasn't the AMG sport version so I now have pictures of someone else's shiny new car! Anyway thought I'd share them</strike>.

Picking mine up on Wednesday morning so more pictures (of my car) to follow.

*Edit I have now found the correct car.
Couldn't make it down during the day but got some pictures this evening

Edited by: McGuks

·
Registered
11 Posts
<strike>I'm pretty sure that is a B-Class.
Compare the front drivers side window to other pictures in the gallery.
</strike><strike>
</strike>
Nice car!
Edited by: vnet1

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh dear, seems I'm completely rubbish, not only did I not get the right car, it's not even the right class! I'm blaming that on a combination of excitement, it being a Friday and I couldn't really get close - not my complete incompetence!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I didn't notice last night, but this morning I can see the extra chrome near the bumper. So it isn't the A Class! McGuks. Don't worry, I've had loads of 'blonde' moments with the excitement of the car! Lol! You'll have a lot more, wait and see!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fixed the original post now with the correct pictures. What a silly mistake to make!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Looks really lovely, McGuks!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks great in grey

·
Registered
297 Posts
Looks great! Go grey! haha (not biased at all...)
Take care of her man! Congrats!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I picked it up this morning then had to go straight to work. I did get a couple of pictures taken. My first parking attempt was terrible, in the middle of 2 spaces and about 2 metres from the wall so hoping that will improve. I'm thinking of goiing out for a wee drive after dinner.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats McGuks! All the pains now gone
enjoy!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Enjoy your lovely new car McGuks! The wait is finally over, now the fun begins!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thaanks everyone for your replies. The sun was out for a bit today and I managed to get a pic. Went for a drive out in the country which was great except I seem to have managed to kill a few insects on the way - had to give the car a wash after.

I find everytime I park I'm turning around to look as I walk away

·
Registered
297 Posts
She's a beaut! Haha don't worry i'm pretty sure we ALL do what you do. Look back to the car, especially at night, i ALWAYS turn and make sure the car is double locked. (eventhough i know it's already locked). Have fun! Congrats!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts