Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here it is, our brand new picked up today A class, A200 cdi AMG Sport, cirrus white, night package, panoramic roof, AMG Black 18" wheels and Media interface installed!

Absolutely amazing amazing amazing!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh i like them aswell, we wanted the Black to go with the night package and black roof etc, looks the nuts!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Very nice looking car, tombex19! Not that I am biased! Lol! Enjoy it every day. It does look really lovely!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks brilliant, but I would say that as it looks very similar to mine
(see gallery)Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.....oh....and welcome to the cleaning regime.

·
Registered
377 Posts
in other words looks fantastic.... this was what I wanted my engineered to look like but the options just not available

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I love the look of the Engineered, kevybabes! That is why I bought it! But the A Class looks good in all models and colours! Even if you cannot park it, lol!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We absolutely love it! Pano roof is a must must must, it just turns every head when we are out last night and today!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I love the panoramic roof too, tombex, especially with the blind pulled back in the rain! In fact, I just love my car! Lol!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We havnt had no rain as of yet but ill be sure to try it! My wife has it at work today so im sure it will be admired!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Fantastic Tombex19! Love the look and I am a great lover of the black AMG wheels on a white A Class. I guess you'll get as paranoid as the rest of us about keeping a white car clean!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts