Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After owning the car for a month, have finally managed to get it washed this weekend, and take some photos - including one of it covered in SnowFoam lol

Jan

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally, after owning the car for a month, I've managed to get it washed at home this weekend, and taken some photos, including one of it covered in SnowFoam lol

Jan

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I do like that colour in the sun light

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks - I still can't stop gazing at it when it's sat on the drive, and also out of the window at work, and I still look back at it when I've parked it elsewhere. There is no way on earth it is being parked at the supermarket yet - online shopping for me for the forseeable future lol, unless my husband agrees to take his SL (only trouble is I can't fit much food in the boot of that !)

·
Registered
80 Posts
My one is an AMG sport in south sea blue too when I get it, seeing in the metal though is much better I have seen a few online in photo's but they never seem to do it justice still looks great but not the same, I had not intended getting the Blue one until I saw the one I test drove and straight away it made my mind up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Same happened to me Floydy. I was planning on getting the GunMetal Grey until I test drove the SouthSea blue AMG Sport and just fell in love with it. I'm so glad I got it in the blue it looks amazing, and everyone comments on it. I'm still madly in love with it, and having done 2500 miles in it now the mpg is getting much better - I am averaging about 53 on my 22 mile journey to work, so very happy with that. I finally saw my first other A Class on the road today, funnily enough in Gun Metal Grey.

Hope you don't have to wait to long to get your hands on it.

J

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have to wait until 15th July not because the car will take that long but my present lease is up then!It seems too far away but will soon go. Good to hear about the economy as that is essential for me as I will do around 90,000 over the three years I will have it, you have Runflats as standard? how do you find them? I'm in two minds as to request normal tyres and an inflation kit.

Edited by: floydy

·
Registered
352 Posts
floydy said:
I have to wait until 15th July not because the car will take that long but my present lease is up then!It seems too far away but will soon go. Good to hear about the economy as that is essential for me as I will do around 90,000 over the three years I will have it, you have Runflats as standard? how do you find them? I'm in two minds as to request normal tyres and an inflation kit.
sorry off topic but good thread on run flats posted the other day - have written to Merc dealer today to see if I can have normal tyres and inflation kit or space saver

·
Registered
352 Posts
nice pic
- more or less what mine should look like - am thinking of painting my calipers south sea blue as well and looking at yours a carbon lip would look cool ?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Beautiful in Blue! Wish I could post my photos! I have a pano roof on a Cirrus White Engineered! The photos are there looking at me, but no ok button!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Jan that shot with the car foam allover the blue looks really boss! Kevin you make me drooling over the blue now, great color guys! keep the pic posts coming! :D

Quil

1 - 20 of 27 Posts