Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone my first Merc from owning a 206 for 18 years (gave into the peer group pressure to change)

So I ordered a Mountain Grey A200 Premium Plus on the 1st of April (End of September expected date) got a call and they had a Denim Blue cancellation and offered me this. I said yes to avoid the wait. Gotta admit I was scared it was gonna be an awful blue having not seen it in the flesh and only been looking at pictures on here but it looks amazing. The pictures don't do it justice so if your thinking that colour is a no no please go see in person before deciding and consider it.

Is missing some features as overs have mentioned (manual seats, guessing augmented sat nav, wireless charging etc) but seems good so far believe mercedes me is working. In the non adjusted wrong seating position (I'm 5'10') I was feeling the roof (sun roof surround) on the right of my head, believe I've sorted that now by adjusting the seats.

I hear people talk about £280 ish for apple car play but you can play music and call through fine for free (I think maybe even maps but only just got it and haven't spent much time with it). I will investigate further
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate

·
Premium Member
A35 Premium Plus
143 Posts
Looks fantastic. You’re right too, Denim blue met is a great colour in the metal. Nearly bought an A35 in the same colour, but plumbed for a Mountain Grey with Aero and Night pack’s instead.
Welcome aboard 👍

Reactions: Dater69

·
Super Moderator
5,516 Posts
Hi everyone my first Merc from owning a 206 for 18 years (gave into the peer group pressure to change)

So I ordered a Mountain Grey A200 Premium Plus on the 1st of April (End of September expected date) got a call and they had a Denim Blue cancellation and offered me this. I said yes to avoid the wait. Gotta admit I was scared it was gonna be an awful blue having not seen it in the flesh and only been looking at pictures on here but it looks amazing. The pictures don't do it justice so if your thinking that colour is a no no please go see in person before deciding and consider it.

Is missing some features as overs have mentioned (manual seats, guessing augmented sat nav, wireless charging etc) but seems good so far believe mercedes me is working. In the non adjusted wrong seating position (I'm 5'10') I was feeling the roof (sun roof surround) on the right of my head, believe I've sorted that now by adjusting the seats.

I hear people talk about £280 ish for apple car play but you can play music and call through fine for free (I think maybe even maps but only just got it and haven't spent much time with it). I will investigate further
View attachment 9612
View attachment 9611
Welcome to the forum. Very nice looking car.

Was the peer pressure also from your neighbour, assuming that's their car next to yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum. Very nice looking car.

Was the peer pressure also from your neighbour, assuming that's their car next to yours.
Haha that was actually a bit of a turn off I didn't wanna copy but the a class and 1 series was the only ones I was kinda interested in. At least I didn't copy the colour ;) Incidently as a bit of an update I went through the settings and actually Apple CarPlay comes free although only wired seems to be an option (assume this another chip shortage thing)

·
Super Moderator
5,516 Posts
Haha that was actually a bit of a turn off I didn't wanna copy but the a class and 1 series was the only ones I was kinda interested in. At least I didn't copy the colour ;) Incidently as a bit of an update I went through the settings and actually Apple CarPlay comes free although only wired seems to be an option (assume this another chip shortage thing)
Is only wired Apple Car Play is available pre and post chip shortage.

·
Registered
A200d Auto Premium Plus 2021 Denim Blue
25 Posts

View attachment 9612
View attachment 9611
Must say your pictures do do it justice, the one on the MB website is awful. I ordered mine in Denim Blue after seeing the colour at the dealers. Looking at some other pictures after I’d ordered it I worried for 3 months that I’d made the wrong choice. I didn’t see one on the road while I was waiting for the car and since I’ve had it I’ve still not seen that many. Although a couple of weeks ago there were 3 of us all lined up in the local Tesco car park.

·
Registered
2013 A180, South Sea Blue, HK, Japo import, full leather, Auto, twin accelerator
8 Posts
Beautiful colour IMO, seen a newish estate version in the same and I nearly drooled into my tea while idling in Dublin traffic…

1 - 7 of 7 Posts