Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how I'll be able to cope for the next 190 days waiting for my new toy to arrive! Always wanted a Mercedes but never really been able to afford one before. Have ordered...

A200 Sport CDI Automatic
Jupiter Red with Artico Black trim

I've added the upgrade stereo for the media interface and multi cd as I still like discs
Intelly lights mainly for the LED eyebrows!
The mirror pack as I need to fold my mirrors in
Becker map-pilot as I just couldn't justify Command but need sat-nav
Omitted model as I think it makes the back look cleaner

If anyone has any pics of an A200 sport in Jupiter Red with the intelli lights on, would appreciate seeing what my spec actually looks like in the flesh!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hi Gino, welcome to the forum. Nice spec. That is one heck of a wait - Mercedes certainly seems to have a hit on its hands.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I expected a bit of a wait, but 27 weeks was a bit if a surprise!

·
Registered
373 Posts
27 weeks?? ..... suddenly i feel better about my wait lol. Feel for you Gino. Congrats on the order by the way Edited by: reza

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers - the good news is I am already 1 day closer!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Gino welcome to the forum! I know what the waits like I've been waiting since beginning of November and won't get mine until end of April so they say!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, still not got a definite date then? What are you getting?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, scrub the question, I can see your strap line now I've switched to classic view! I was 50/50 on the white colour myself - I let my daughter choose in the end as I couldn't make my mind up!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I nearly went for red and I also fancied the pacific blue but went white as most reviews showed white and it looked good!

·
Registered
109 Posts
27 weeks is a long wait. I ordered mine in January and getting mine in April. Really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum JimBatt! your wait is not too bad as I ordered 8th November and have a 22nd April delivery date. What are you getting?

Spotted your other post! Another one for the Cirrus White brigade!
Edited by: Anzz

·
Registered
147 Posts
I heard that Merc is having problems delivering models with the auto gearbox. It took only 7 weeks to deliver my A180 manual
Good things are worth waiting for...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts