Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,
I've recently purchased a (2017) A200D AMG Line Auto (DCT) with about 31k miles.
since owning the car for about 6 months now I've began to pick up on a few issues. I'm aware that DCT's can be jerky and temperamental, however in my case it seems a bit too often. Upon pull off from stationary (with light application of the accelerator) the car immediately kicks you and pushes you forward.
It often almost "hesitates" to change gear and when it does it can be rather snappy and not as responsive as I'd of thought a DCT to be.
Finally, when in 4th gear at lower revs, the car essentially jerks back and forth like its rocking and its like there is random loss of power and then it comes back.
I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas on this as I have recently pad for another years warranty cover.??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,
I've recently purchased a (2017) A200D AMG Line Auto (DCT) with about 31k miles.
since owning the car for about 6 months now I've began to pick up on a few issues. I'm aware that DCT's can be jerky and temperamental, however in my case it seems a bit too often. Upon pull off from stationary (with light application of the accelerator) the car immediately kicks you and pushes you forward.
It often almost "hesitates" to change gear and when it does it can be rather snappy and not as responsive as I'd of thought a DCT to be.
Finally, when in 4th gear at lower revs, the car essentially jerks back and forth like its rocking and its like there is random loss of power and then it comes back.
I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas on this as I have recently pad for another years warranty cover.??
i have the same issue mate! did you manage to get it fixed if so what did you do?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts