Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 A210 Evolution with approx 85 k miles on the clock. MOT'd in January 2019. It is a manual , LWB model in Silver . It was serviced a couple of months ago and also had new discs and pads all round ( receipts for them from MB ) plus new front o/ s wheel bearing plus a new Master Key from MB .
It is immaculate, I know everyone says this but it is ! Comes with refurbished 17" alloys, new tyres, and a set of 15" steel wheels with all season tyres.
Only selling as I went out and bought an SLK55 AMG and so keep failing to use the Aclass !
Looking for £1850.
Lots of pictures on the MBClub.co.uk forum , just look in recent posts A210 for sale , or message me with your email and I will send recent pictures. If you look on the MBClub forum and look at for A210 for sale Dec 29/2018 by Edd1968 you will see a very long description and lots of photos and you will be able to get a feel for work done on the car , it is still in the same condition now.
It has not been advertised on eBay or anywhere else other than on the two MB forums as I would prefer to sell it to another MB enthusiast if possible .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts