Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Very, blinking nice! JRH! It looks beautiful! You have the same pan roof and dashboard as me! What seats do you have? The grill and wheels are different but quite lovely! My husband is now considering an A class! Perhaps a model like yours!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Lovely, I particularly like the black wheels in contrast with the white body colour.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looking good JRH! You can't beat white with black AMG wheels!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cirrus White seems to be a popular colour and for obvious reasons... looks great!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
nice.. love the black wheels... & how come you have the black belt line strips but with white mirrors? I thought they came with teh night package??

confused.com

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nice one
just a bit confused....did you pay extra for the red stitching on the dash, thought that was only the engineered model?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I was just wondering the same thing as I don't have the red stitching on my AMG Sport?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, I have the Standard seats with the Exclusive Amg leather option in black, gives all the red stitching together with the heated & lumber support (need all the support I can get)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Red stitching with the black leather Exclusive Amg pack! I didn't want the black mirrors or rear only tinted glass, so ignored the night package.....personal taste

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I used to own a white MGB in the seventies, and always fancied another white car...it does definitely encourage you to keep it clean though!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if the "belt line strips" are those trims at the base of the windows..they are not black! though may look it in the pics!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts