Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congratulations, only got mine a week and a half ago have only see one other on the road and that was in the lake district and that was in white just like mine almost a mirror image. Hope you enjoy the car as much as I have, is a real star. Can't remember the last time I got so excited over a car.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Boo-Hoo!!! I don't know what I am doing wrong! I have five photos waiting, will have to find a "young" person to do it for me, ha, ha! It is driving me mad! Still, you managed it AND everyone else! So it must be another Blonde moment! LOL! I will get it done asap! Car looks beautiful, iopean, enjoy it! Edited by: Lynne

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looking good ! I am sure you will enjoy it . Mine has now done 1500ml so I feel that, should the need arise, I could give it a little "welly"!
trouble is that I have got used to cruising over the past few weeks !

·
Registered
60 Posts
lynne, if its any consolation, I had to keep referring to the instructions ! I doesn't come naturally...keep at it...re read !

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Thanks JRH, I have tried for about a week now! Even my friend's husband who is an "expert" couldn't do it! So I have no chance! Managed to upload them to the preview, but cannot understand why they will not show on the Gallery! Any ideas?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nice one iopean! Bet it was great picking it up in the sunshine

·
Registered
60 Posts
Lynne said:
Thanks JRH, I have tried for about a week now! Even my friend's husband who is an "expert" couldn't do it! So I have no chance! Managed to upload them to the preview, but cannot understand why they will not show on the Gallery! Any ideas?
Lynne, I have been playing! try this :
Click reply, click tree box (insert image),this opens image properties box, choose file & direct to your selected image (I find it easier to have previously copied the image to your desktop) picture should now appear in the preview box window...click choose, click upload,select uploaded file from upload window on the left!, picture should now appear in the window on the right hand side, click OK, click post reply in Forum window !
( I will follow my own instructions now ) good luck!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Thanks again JRH! Will have a try tomorrow! I feel so stupid, because I have managed to get them into the preview, but cannot load them to the Gallery! Must be a stupid little thing that I am doing wrong! Hopefully I will get them in tomorrow! Perhaps the wrong sequence?

·
Registered
297 Posts
LOL mon2s! That's so true, ahaha red looks beautiful! photos are abit overexposed but it's still a beautiful sight! congrats iopean!

Q

·
Registered
68 Posts
iopean said:
Well here it is!  I really couldn't be happier right now.
That does look good I'm glad a finally settled on red

Can t wait

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Loevess said:
LOL mon2s! That's so true, ahaha red looks beautiful! photos are abit overexposed but it's still a beautiful sight! congrats iopean!

Q
Yeah the photos are rubbish and really do not do the car justice in the slightest. They were done with a phone and I am definitely no photographer.

The red is a superb deep colour and the black trim and the dark accented alloys match brilliantly with the red. The wheels are, well, awesome, I really love the way they look and no photo I have seen, even the Mercedes ones catch quite how nice they are.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts