Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 A250 4MATIC AMG LINE
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been lurking here for a while and had my 2020 sedan for a few weeks now. My car has been optioned with all the packages and I have every me connect service possible active. I am in Australia.

Couple of questions re MBUX/internet/Mercedes me:
  1. I can receive and send texts but I can't send a text by voice, only by preset words in the menu, how to solve this?
  2. I am unsuccessful in asking the AI to tell me the weather, tell me a joke etc, how to solve this?
  3. The internet browser doesn't load anything, all I've managed to get on the screen is a Vodafone refresh page, how to solve this?
  4. The small icons on the main screen up the top - 4G, me, SOS etc are in grey and not white like the reception level and time, is this normal?
Any help or assistance would be great. I've tried to search on the forums, Google and YouTube to no avail.

Cheers!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sounds like you don't have a data plan in place... you can purchase this but in the UK they usually include it, at least for the 1st year. However with a data plan in place, all of these issues will be fixed I believe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts