Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am currently waiting for a A250 AMG line premium plus with the nav and carplay upgrade. I've heard that the deliveries are delayed until after xmas possibly, does that sound about right?? I placed the order in June and as much as i love driving my current car (Mazda RX8) i would love to have my new car before next year!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Was yours a dealer stock car?

I ordered mine mid June, order form said delivery mid September but have had a dozen expected dates since end of August. However, it’s at the dealers now and I’ll be collecting Friday :smile_big::smile_big:

Mine’s the same spec as yours :smile:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mines from a leasing company, i too was given a mid September delivery date which has changed each week and then last week they called and said it would be boxing day at the earliest. I was offered a lower spec car that would be available earlier but i've decided to wait for the premium plus with add-ons.

Jealous that yours is ready to collect tomorrow, but glad some are arriving!

·
Registered
85 Posts
We ordered an A200 premium plus back in July , the dealer tells me it’s built & at the port ready to ship but for some reason it’s not being shipped , the dealer has 14 cars stuck there at the moment and they tell me they don’t know why , it’s frustrating as I cancelled an Audi order because of the delayed delivery times & now this with the Merc .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts