Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone be kind enough to take a picture of the floor mats in the A250 Engineered version?

I'm sure I've got some cheap wrong floor mats... they only say Mercedes and already showing signs of wear!

I've got the AMG Exclusive and the brochure says: Velour floor mats with edging in appointments colour

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I must have the bottom spec car mats :(

As they have lines like these... and in plain black.

Edited by: crocket

·
Registered
629 Posts
kevybabes mats must be the proper ones with the 'Sport' badges on them.

If you have the A250 Engineered by AMG, yours defo look the wrong mats.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Can't believe you can spend that amount on a car and rip you off on the floor mats

·
Registered
104 Posts
Right up until the hand over and the handshake, floormats were an extra! MB wanted an extra £80 for them, until I found them in the boot of the showroom model!.....they requoted me without the mats accordingly. I have the A200 AMG Sport and have the "stitched" AMG mats, technically its a sport so I don't know what they should be.......same as the early adverts back in August last year...... "all sport models have led's"....... (not)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Every Merc I have bought came with model specific mats. The engineered has the sport mats. Mine are the same as kevybabes. The ribbed ones are the winter mats. Go back and kick off.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My A200 sport came with AMG mats.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have sport mats! For the engineered! The dealers don't, at least some of them, don't seem to know one mat from the other!
Edited by: Lynne

·
Registered
984 Posts
Just got my used A250 today and someones nicked the mats, they've promised to get me some so this pic really helpful

Mine have the same badge as on the wing..
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bit of an old thread but for what its worth I just got my Engineered by AMG and I have the SPORT mats as well which was ordered (and delivered) straight from MB direct.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts