Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
nice car... but then again so is mine... saves me putting pics of mine up :)

has anyone noticed the subtle difference between the Eng. by AMG wheels and the AMG option wheels on the AMG sport?

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
still lookin good, I'm tempted to paint the brakes on mine red but don't want it to look like a copy engineered.

·
Registered
31 Posts
kevybabes said:
nice car... but then again so is mine... saves me putting pics of mine up :)

has anyone noticed the subtle difference between the Eng. by AMG wheels and the AMG option wheels on the AMG sport?

Yeh i have noticed them. Ive got the A200 amg sport with the 5 spoke amg alloys. I love them think it makes a huge difference on the car. Would be lying though if i didnt say i do prefer the Engineered by amg alloys. Touch sportier and nicer design.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Higot thewhiteA250 engineered by AMG in Australiaexpected delivery inmid April. I didnt get the becker map pilot option as it seem Mercedes is charging way too much for this option. Does any know if we can retrofit into the A250 and where I can source one from? Thanks

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
The car is pre wired and just requires the unit wich plugs into a slot in the glove box, best bet is eBay or amazon.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
On page 18 of the brochure is says that all models have Adaptive Brake lights. Also Adaptive Brake Assist with Hold Function and Hill Start Assist.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts