Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome to the forum Soosie - the link to your pic works but here is your pic to save clicks! - (VERY nice BTW!)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome Soosie, fabulous car! Not biased, but I have exactly the same! Great choice! Had mine April 10th, I have enjoyed it every day! Didn't notice if you had panoramic roof! I love mine! Enjoy your lovely Engineered! Another Cirrus White! YAY! The drive is really good and now I have passed 1200 miles I don't have to protect her so much! I normally do only 3/4000 miles a year so shows you how much I love it! BTW be careful of the alloys easy to damage them! V expensive to replace! Tell me what you like most about the car once you've tried it.
Edited by: Lynne

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't wait till Wednesday , yes it has the panoramic roof :) my current car was coming up three years and due tyres , service , mot etc so I thought I'd have a change . Going to be interesting driving a slower automatic but I'll look forward to better fuel consumption . Wasn't looking for another white car but couldn't wait for a factory build . Still exciting though .

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Think you'll be pleasantly pleased! My first auto after my 18 yr old Corsa, manual! Was a different beast altogether, the ambient lighting is fantastic too! Makes the interior v special! Did you have leather pack or intelligent light system? Really enhances the drive! Have a lovely day picking up your own Engineered!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Soosie! Welcome to the cirrus white gang on Wednesday! I'm sure you'll love it

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apart from the roof , it's standard , definitely miss my heated seats , adaptive forward lighting , heated windscreen and Bose speakers and the acceleration from my MPS but its time to have a sensible car :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi ya and welcome!
I picked my engineered up on Friday and am really impressed.
Mine was 'off the shelf' too as I didn't want to wait.
What were you driving before? This is a quick car so you must have had something special if you think this wont match up!
Enjoy it, I'am sure you will!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Soosie said:
I can't wait till Wednesday , yes it has the panoramic roof :) my current car was coming up three years and due tyres , service , mot etc so I thought I'd have a change . Going to be interesting driving a slower automatic but I'll look forward to better fuel consumption . Wasn't looking for another white car but couldn't wait for a factory build . Still exciting though .

Hi Soosie, welcome to the forum.. I'm sure you'll love the A Class & its not that slow :)

just out of interest what was your previous manual car?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Congrats! Welcome, and try to not compare the a class with your older car too much. Just enjoy the beautiful piece of engineering for what it is

1 - 11 of 11 Posts