Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went for a good drive in the dry today. What a car! The engine note is great, quite deep. Downshifts sound awesome. If you have ordered one, it is worth the wait, its quite a car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is the ride stiff overly stiff on uneven Tarmac as some reviews have suggested ?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In sport mode yes but i don't think it is much worse than the c and e class in sport mode. Had it in sport mode on the motorway for a bit and it can be a bit hard but then u probably wouldn t use sport for a long motorway tripThe handling is very good. The engine noise is great! It really doesn't feel like a small car. I have been driving a c250 sport with 18 '' wheels and its much better than that and I love that car!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I picked up my A200 AMG Sport earlier this month and have found the suspension quite hard (so have some of my passengers).

However, I have to agree that it is still a great drive and the manual gear changes are a lot of fun! (Never had tried these before I bought the car).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Picked it up today and enjoying the drive - have kept it in economy mode so far to kick the tyres properly. Suspension is less stiff than the reviews have suggested - first impressions - Excellent !

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Nice, can't wait to get my a250 now

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's worth the wait ! Lovely to drive and a really cocoon- like interior. Put your pics up when you take delivery. There still won't be many on the road when you get yours !

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yep - the detailing is great.. there's a red strip at the rear too and red headlamp rings. Not too shabby inside either ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts