Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
She looks so mint! good job man, protect her with your life... congrats, AGAIN! hahaha, well it's not official until there's pictures up is it?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Lovely reza! The front view still gets to me! I love the diamond grill shots! We must really look something in the rear view mirror! Can't wait to get one behind me!
I have only passed one other so far a mountain grey, looked beautiful too!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks a lot folks .... really pleased with her! Its tough when you are standing outside not to stare at it. Im fully aware how sadthat looks to others but ive never been one to care lol .... its a thing of beauty to me.

Starting to see a few about now. Came home from work the other day and my road is quite a small residential crescent. Low and behold there was a blue engineered parked up a few doors down! Must have been a visitor as Ive not seen it yesterday and today.

...... Good work Colombo haha(sonix!!)
Edited by: reza

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JhRocks said:
Love it in silver! I swithered between silver and mountain grey. Enjoy.... 1865 miles on mine and I love it!

Same here jhrocks.... kept changing my mind on colour but very pleased with my choice in the end. Still gutted MB couldn't supply the designo though ....

Im on about 1200 already ... catching up with you quick lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.