·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my A250 Sport last Thursday. Very exciting. Hope you enjoy the photo

·
Registered
38 Posts
That looks awesome g11, ive been waiting for some pics of a white engineered to pop up.

One problem though, it make me incredibly impatient waiting for mine!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi g11. Any chance you were driving around back streets of Enmore (off Liberty St) on Friday??

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think so damedi. I have not got a chance to cruise around inner west - city. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
G11, you pipped me to the post! I had mine Wednesday but cant post photos until next week! We have exactly the same car! What a wonderful choice!Lol! How do you find the drive? Your photos are fabulous. They really show the Engineered as it is! The interior is fab too. I love the ambient lighting and the leather seats. Enjoy your beautiful car, I am!
Just noticed, your wing mirrors are black. Mine are white! So will put my photo up after all, ha, ha!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ah oh well! Was going to take the opportunity to explain for my somewhat puzzling driving... A class pulled up behind me at lights, we turned together and drove in procession with me focused all the while on my rear view mirror. Quickly called my gf to tell her excitedly I had finally seen one on the road.. And then I sort of pulled into the side of the road to allow the A to pass so I could get a good look at her from behind!!

If that A owner ever sees this forum - apologies!! Haha

Your A is sexy as g11!! Congrats and hopefully see you on the road soon!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lynne said:
G11, you pipped me to the post! I had mine Wednesday but cant post photos until next week! We have exactly the same car! What a wonderful choice!Lol! How do you find the drive? Your photos are fabulous. They really show the Engineered as it is! The interior is fab too. I love the ambient lighting and the leather seats. Enjoy your beautiful car, I am!
Just noticed, your wing mirrors are black. Mine are white! So will put my photo up after all, ha, ha!
Haha, we got almost same car on almost same time. Good on you Lynne.

Talking about the drive, compare to my Nissan Murano which is a SUV with a V6 3.5 engine and CVT transmission. Probably I am not really used to drive a dual-cluth car, A250 Sport is not as smooth as the Murano but feels much more powerful. Ride is as expected. E mode is moderate and engine start/stop works as a treat. S mode is my favourite, if you keep giving 40% throttle then the car is like a roller coaster pushing you really hard. That's the best I enjoy during 3 days driving.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice pics g11. Now I REALLY can't wait to get mine... 114 days and counting!!!</span>

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Might give the S mode a try today! If I am brave enough! Lol.

·
Registered
377 Posts
v nice car... do like the white.. how come you have night package with the black belt line strips & mirrors??

I wanted that but dealer said "computer says no!"

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kevybabes said:
v nice car...  do like the white..    how come you have night package with the black belt line strips & mirrors??

I wanted that but dealer said "computer says no!"   
They are all default in Aus spec A250 Sport. I do prefer the silver window lines though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow , look awesome mate. Congrats mate , just wondering when did u place your order mate as mine still due in June :( ( i ordered in eraly Feb) .
You got the AMG executive but no command package right ?
And are u based in Vic ?
Cheers,
Nick

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dcs1990 said:
Wow , look awesome mate. Congrats mate , just wondering when did u place your order mate as mine still due in June :( ( i ordered in eraly Feb) .
You got the AMG executive but no command package right ?
And are u based in Vic ?
Cheers,
Nick
I placed the order in last Nov thus it is actually a 5 months long wait.
And yes, only AMG Exclusive pack but no Comand pack.
And then No, haha, I am in SYD. Cheers mate.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats g11! Gorgeous car but I'm biased to white anyway! Just had an Auto Glym life shine today and it really shines!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Beautiful! I bet you've got quite a number of headturners when you cruise at night. I've seen a blue a250 at night, and it looks rather DAAAZLING. haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts