Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about to set off and pick my A250 engineered by Amg up . Just started snowing aswell . Gone for South sea blue with Pano roof , mirror pack , heated seats , park assist and Audio 20'.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
car didn't have Audio 20 and media interface I had paid for .!!. They were unable to tell me when they could get one and fit it . So left car with them until they can at least give me some idea. Wasnt even willing to take it off invoice price and charge me when they fitted it. Very poor.!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
bummer ... dont let this taint things though. Hopefully it will all get sorted soon and before you know it you'll have what you wanted, and you'll be crusiing!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Happens too often that ordered equipment is missing from a new car. Wonder if it's the factory fooling around or the dealers? Luckily the only thing missing from my car was debadging of the boot.

Edited by: Legge

·
Registered
373 Posts
ive specifically requested a factory de-badge. Dealer tried to say they'd do it when its delivered but i insisted i wanted it done at the factory. Surely they cant get that wrong lol.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Obviously they can
Luckily it's an easy job removing the badges afterwards. Looks like factory debadged.

·
Registered
373 Posts
lol ... i know its the same thing either at factory or dealer ... i just had visions of a new kid in the garage witha screw driver trying to prise the badge of my car

·
Registered
626 Posts
Wilko65 said:
car didn't have Audio 20 and media interface I had paid for .!!. They were unable to tell me when they could get one and fit it . So left car with them until they can at least give me some idea. Wasnt even willing to take it off invoice price and charge me when they fitted it. Very poor.!!
You left the car with them? My God you've got some will power! If all it was missing was the media interface I'd be long gone with the car.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah found it really frustrating I'd done all my side of the deal but they not done theirs . Felt if I'd taken car then could of been waiting for weeks or months and just forgotten about which would of really wound me up. Hope this will make them give me some actual dates and make them chase it more . Suppose time will tell

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wilko65 - That is highly annoying! I remember when the new Tigra's came out my Mum ordere one and when it arrived, it had no A/C. They tried to get her to accept the money back but she refused as she was wanting A/C fitted. Turned out they gave her the one without A/C for 4 months until a new one could be built with A/C on it!

Im thinking about phoning the dealer up and getting them to remove the badges on the boot of mine. Im in 2 minds.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Likewise Mon2s! I've waited soooo long I couldn't imagine leaving it when I eventually get the call to pick it up!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Oh that is awful! I have had this horrible feeling after waiting so long for mine that I will have that happen to me. Not sure I could behave like the lady I aim to always be!

·
Registered
109 Posts
JhRocks said:
Oh that is awful! I have had this horrible feeling after waiting so long for mine that I will have that happen to me. Not sure I could behave like the lady I aim to always be!

Positive Thinking

·
Registered
377 Posts
I tried positive thinking after feeling low recently....</span>
It didn't work...!</span>

I knew it wouldn't...</span>

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Sorry to hear that, totally ruins the experience of picking up your new car. Hopefully they pull their finger out and get is sorted asap.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can't believe it I've had to chase sales manager who now tells me a media interface is factory fit only and does know when he can get a 6 cd unit So gave me option to cancel or wait for correct spec car from factory. Totally twisted that three weeks ago was promised spec and duly paid up only to be fobbed off now. Told them to keep car and will never deal with Mercededs Bradford again. Think I'll wait for an A45 . :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts