Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
馃憢,

1.Does the UK AMG line models get fitted with rear tinted window as standard? I've ordered the A250e AMG Line premium with an expected delivery date of November 20.

2.Has any one who owns the A250e noticed considerable changes to their electricity bill and on average how much increase have you noticed on your energy bill 拢.

Thanks for taking the time out to read and respond 馃檪

Registered
2020 A250e AMG Prem+ Metallic Mountain Grey
My A250e is a prem + and has the privacy glass. I do think it's standard on all AMG line models though.
I've only had mine a week, so it's tough to tell on the bill. However I've got a smart meter from an old energy company and looking at that, I'd say its about a 拢1 a charge,maybe a bit more but that obviously depends on what tariff you are on. I'm with Bulb and they are pretty cheap. Still its better than the 拢1.15p per litre of petrol not getting you very far.

Registered
Im also with Bulb - the tariff is 14p/kWh. So a full charge works out to be around 拢1.50. For 40 miles it costs 3.75p/mile. Running the average petrol car is around 12-14p/mile.

Registered
Also meant to say, there is another supplier called Octopus - they have a tariff called 'Go' which has a super-off peak rate of 5p kwh - this works out at just around 1p/mile!!

Registered
Mine was delivered yesterday and comes with privacy glass.For some reason when fully charged the electric range only says 35 miles.

Registered
Mine was delivered yesterday and comes with privacy glass.For some reason when fully charged the electric range only says 35 miles.
It is the estimated range, just like with petrol/diesel. It is an estimate based on how it has been driven.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts