Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THESE ARE NOW SOLD

I have just bought a set of new 19" alloys for my A35 so I have these for sale.

Size 8J x 18 H2 ET40

The new wheels are due next Wednesday/Thursday so these will be available from Kent for collection from that day onwards.

All alloys are immaculate, no damage at all and look brand new. I can supply individual photo's if necessary. The original Conti tyres are still on these, the fronts have about 3-4mm and the rears 5-6mm.

Looking for £700 ono for the set.

Thanks,

Karl

Attachments

·
Registered
822 Posts
What new wheel are you getting @KarlS?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I managed to get a set of genuine 19" A35 Style pack alloys which needed a bit of TLC, so I will be getting them powder coated in gloss black ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw these on eBay, would have bidded but I'm in County Durham so too far to travel. Not 100% they fit my A250 though

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If your A250 is a W177 then yes they would fit, maybe even a W176 with spacers but you'd need to check that out.

I listed them with a starting bid of just £500, and had messages offering £600 and £650 over the first few days so thought plenty of interest i'll leave the auction to run, and then didn't even get a bid lol :rolleyes:

I have re-listed with a low starting bid again if interested (albeit your not exactly local are you)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts