Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I’m taking delivery of my new a35 at the beginning of September. Absolutely thrilled to be getting one. I’ve currently got a a200d 2019 but fancied a change. Ive got a few mods lined up mainly de-chrome everything.
Are there Any other suggestions that anyone can make?
cheers guys

·
Registered
W177 A35 Sun Yellow Prem Plus w/ Aero Kit, Driving Assist, HUD, AMG Ride Control. Prev. W177 A200
50 Posts
Congrats! I upgraded from an A200 and it is just world’s apart. You won’t be disappointed. Dechroming everything really makes a huge difference to the aesthetic.

I got some 3D centre-locking style centre caps for the wheels (I have the 19inch black alloys).
Also planning to go for the maxton design bodykit early next year.

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to your new car next week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone. I’m taking delivery of my new a35 at the beginning of September. Absolutely thrilled to be getting one. I’ve currently got a a200d 2019 but fancied a change. Ive got a few mods lined up mainly de-chrome everything.
Are there Any other suggestions that anyone can make?
cheers guys
Congrats on the new car

I've ordered the same for end of September

however

because of the Microchip shortage Mercedes have deleted off the car spec Burmester, wireless charging, Augmented Satnav, Boot Closing & LED headlights, but want the same money!

I'm fuming & cancelling!

Mark

·
Registered
W177 2019 A250 AMG-Line Premium Plus
11 Posts
Congrats on the new car

however

because of the Microchip shortage Mercedes have deleted off the car spec Burmester, wireless charging, Augmented Satnav, Boot Closing & LED headlights, but want the same money!

I'm fuming & cancelling!

Mark
Beyond belief! Taking customers for granted. I collected my new 21-plate A35 from the dealership a couple of months ago at the end of June and it contains the full spec so how you can be asked for the same amount for a much lower spec’d vehicle is simply taking the p***! You’re so right to pull out!

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Congrats on the new car

however

I'm fuming & cancelling!

Mark
Can I ask. Are you ordering a hatchback. I wasn't aware that there was a boot closing option. Also what will the headlights be if not LED?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can I ask. Are you ordering a hatchback. I wasn't aware that there was a boot closing option. Also what will the headlights be if not LED?
Hi

you’re correct. Boot closing option not on my car. Think they’ve made a mistake there. As for the headlights. God only knows!
I also asked what stereo I’d get in lieu of Burmester, as I know they were fitting meridian for a while & I was told it would be “standard”

·
Registered
A35 AMG
81 Posts
Where is your car ?

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts