Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just signed finance deal for my new A35 and impatiently awaiting for it to arrive (should be within the week).

Due to the excessive lead times for built to order cars I've opted for one of their New existing stock which should be getting transferred to the local Milton Keynes dealership this week!

Spec wise it's the A35 Executive (basic model) in Metallic mountain Grey, I wanted something understated for the school runs (no spoilers) but noisy when hitting the loud pedal and fell in love with this after the first test drive!

Looking forward to enjoying the car and maybe having a little tinker depending on what modifications are available / sensible :)

·
Registered
A35 AMG
81 Posts
Lucky you !
Best color this grey, I have ordered mine end of May, so new how I like it, and I shall get it mid august. I can't wait :LOL:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks 👍

The new existing stock is flying off the forcourts, I ended up getting my 2nd choice car (slightly different leather) as the other went between deciding and reserving.

Its worse for the Golf R, S3 and m135, no availability at all… but if your happy to wait you can get exactly what you want.
I’m just an impatient SOB haha
Lucky you !
Best color this grey, I have ordered mine end of May, so new how I like it, and I shall get it mid august. I can't wait :LOL:

·
Registered
A35 AMG
81 Posts
I find 3 months is OK for a new car, but it's long ahahah

·
Registered
A35 AMG
81 Posts
Hi ! Did you have your car ?

·
Super Moderator