Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

was wondering how long it would take to get a confirmation delivery date. lease company keeps telling me that it has not been allocated yet. would be nice to see some pics if anyone has got a A35 Saloon yet.

Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi All,

was wondering how long it would take to get a confirmation delivery date. lease company keeps telling me that it has not been allocated yet. would be nice to see some pics if anyone has got a A35 Saloon yet.

Thanks

should really get allocation slot in 2 weeks well that's when I got mine for the a35 hatch , haven't seen any a35 saloons as of yet either, if you don't mind me asking what options did you go for & what's the monthly cost ( rough figures don't need to be precise ?)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply ordered 1st sept. Or served premium with metallic paint didn’t go for no options but would like the night pack. £380 pm with 9 months as deposit

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for the reply ordered 1st sept. Or served premium with metallic paint didn’t go for no options but would like the night pack. £380 pm with 9 months as deposit
should have really got an allocation slot by now pester the lease company if I was you, regarding the options should have got premium plus, I didn’t opt for the night pack or the aero pack but I hated the big wing on the back, you can easily get the night pack done at a car wrapping company

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
should have really got an allocation slot by now pester the lease company if I was you, regarding the options should have got premium plus, I didn’t opt for the night pack or the aero pack but I hated the big wing on the back, you can easily get the night pack done at a car wrapping company
Thanks still not got a slot what is the differences in the premium plus and premium.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts