Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

was wondering how long it would take to get a confirmation delivery date. lease company keeps telling me that it has not been allocated yet. would be nice to see some pics if anyone has got a A35 Saloon yet.

Thanks

Registered
Hi All,

was wondering how long it would take to get a confirmation delivery date. lease company keeps telling me that it has not been allocated yet. would be nice to see some pics if anyone has got a A35 Saloon yet.

Thanks

should really get allocation slot in 2 weeks well that's when I got mine for the a35 hatch , haven't seen any a35 saloons as of yet either, if you don't mind me asking what options did you go for & what's the monthly cost ( rough figures don't need to be precise 馃檭)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply ordered 1st sept. Or served premium with metallic paint didn鈥檛 go for no options but would like the night pack. 拢380 pm with 9 months as deposit

Registered
Thanks for the reply ordered 1st sept. Or served premium with metallic paint didn鈥檛 go for no options but would like the night pack. 拢380 pm with 9 months as deposit
should have really got an allocation slot by now pester the lease company if I was you, regarding the options should have got premium plus, I didn鈥檛 opt for the night pack or the aero pack but I hated the big wing on the back, you can easily get the night pack done at a car wrapping company

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
should have really got an allocation slot by now pester the lease company if I was you, regarding the options should have got premium plus, I didn鈥檛 opt for the night pack or the aero pack but I hated the big wing on the back, you can easily get the night pack done at a car wrapping company
Thanks still not got a slot what is the differences in the premium plus and premium.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts