Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

A35 saloon enquiry

Tags
#a35 #saloon
2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Ander 
#1 ·
Hello, I don’t know if I’m posting this in the correct section, sorry I’m new here.

I just purchased an A35 Saloon with the Executive pack, which I am excited about. I won’t have it for another 2 weeks. So I understand that the exec pack gives you a 10inch media display but only a 7inch instrument cluster. does anyone have the 7inch instrument cluster? And if you do, could anyone give me a little review on how they are finding it, or whether they regret not getting the premium pack for the bigger 10inch screen?

Any reply will be much appreciated!

#2 ·
I can only talk from the perspective of having a premium pack equipped A35 (so 2x10 inch screens) and having an A200 courtesy car whilst mine was at the dealer, so maybe this is a little bit of a bias view.

The 7 inch instrument cluster is adequate and can display everything the 10 inch screen can, however the instruments are displayed singularly i.e. a rev counter with digital speed or speedometer dial but not both on the same screen. So a classic speedo / rev counter combo isn't possible, which personally i find a little odd.

Other than this i believe the functionality is pretty much the same.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.