Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

A35 Saloon (Executive) Lease deal

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  davideT25 
#1 ·
Hi all, I recently collected my new A35 saloon, and I just wanted to compare with others or get an opinion about whether I got a good deal for my car.

So I opted for the Exec pack, as I wasn't too fussed with the ambient lighting and two 10" inch screens. The one 10" inch infotainment screen and 7" inch behind the steering wheel was enough for me.
I do wish I opted for the mountain grey colour :(, as it's the nicest colour for this car especially with the night pack in my opinion.
So I'm paying £351 p/m and my initial rental was £3100. That's a 3-year deal and 10k miles p/a.
Yeah so if anyone doesn't mind giving me an opinion on my deal, that would be great.

Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Davide!
In comparison I went for the A35 Saloon, over 2 years, 10k per Annum I paid £3558 initial payment and am paying £398 per month but have the premium package on mine and have 2 large screens and ambient etc. I recently looked out of interest my exact same lease on a lease comparison site is now going for £467 so I don’t think we done too bad! The £467 was premium with same as mine so you can get a rough idea! Hope this helps bro!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.