Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just in the middle of setting up an established company under the name of JJPerformanceParts - We'll be stocking a range of interior and exterior styling for the A45 AMG - I got more stock arriving over the next week or two including front canards, FL diffusers, black quad tailpipes etc.

Non-Genuine Rear Canards are £169.95 - Free UK Delivery.
Non-Genuine Aero Spoilers in Gloss black are £369.95 - Free UK Delivery.

Made from really high quality ABS.
NOTE: Replica Spoiler will NOT require the replacement MB boot lip due to the fitting kit.

·
Registered
743 Posts
OEM ones are now £300+.MB decided on a slight price hike as soon as they noticed people were retrofitting, I paid £27 for the pair IIRC.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've used Josh's services, great guy who kept me updated on my order and received really quickly, most other traders could learn about customer service from him!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Elmer, </span>I am not here to take the "pish" or over step on anything/anyone. I just know these are selling like hot cakes at the minute and Mercedes charging £366 is a terrible joke, I managed to get these at a much more affordable cost and decided to throw them on the forum for sale.

I'm not here to make any enemies or cause problems, just giving an affordable solution to those that don't want to pay the £366 Mercedes price. As for the spoiler they're retailing at £479.95 on eBay supplied in Gloss Black, which was originally £439.95 until recently.

·
Registered
984 Posts
MarkM said:
I've used Josh's services, great guy who kept me updated on my order and received really quickly, most other traders could learn about customer service from him!

Any chance of a pic ?
So it's already finished gloss black and doesn't need painting ?

cheers
Alan

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Alan, </span>What would you like a picture of? I have attached some of Mark's images from another forum he posted them on (sorry Mark, I hope you don't mind I didn't think it would be a problem with your reg not being on them either).

They're made from ABS and are supplied in gloss black.

I also have the following:
- Facelift Diffuser
- Black Quad Exhaust Tips
- Front Aero Canards
- Rear Aero Canards
- Rear Roof Wing

·
Registered
984 Posts
JoshuaNewell said:
Hi Alan, </span>What would you like a picture of? I have attached some of Mark's images from another forum he posted them on (sorry Mark, I hope you don't mind I didn't think it would be a problem with your reg not being on them either).

- Facelift Diffuser
- Black Quad Exhaust Tips
- Front Aero Canards
- Rear Aero Canards
- Rear Roof Wing

Hi Josh,
thanks for your reply it was for the wing, however I've just bottled it and going to keep my stealth look for now,
I'm sure lots of others would want to see a pic of it fitted though

Edited by: ALS391

·
Registered
80 Posts
I really want a spoiler on mine, but I want to find the top spoiler that is in Elbaite Green (or spare that I can get sprayed that's cheap..) that I can drill and attach a spoiler too... want to have a spare OEM top spoiler as im on PCP.

Any idea's other than eBay?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
only eBay unfortunately.On a PCP contract you have the liberty to modify without causing problems at a later date due to it not being hired - I have sold a lot to people with a PCP contract, no big deal.

·
Registered
80 Posts
You got some sort of template for the drilling with the kit?

·
Registered
4 Posts

• Facelift Diffuser
  • Black Quad Exhaust Tips
  • Front Aero Canards
  • Rear Aero Canards
  • Rear Roof Wing
Hello,how you fix that? Double tape or scrubs? Many thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts