Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,826 Posts
wear sensor should trigger a warning
Added to which the dealers are pretty hot on brake wear, unless you're tracking or running up high mileage of course. It's always a part of the video they send you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I'm also waiting for a set of OEM brake pads since June... Last info from my dealer is that they should arrive September 10th, but no guarantee. So for those needing new pads, place your orders on-time!

Endless do have pads available for our cars now, but probably an overkill just for road use and eye watering prices too...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi, I'm also waiting for a set of OEM brake pads since June... Last info from my dealer is that they should arrive September 10th, but no guarantee. So for those needing new pads, place your orders on-time!

Endless do have pads available for our cars now, but probably an overkill just for road use and eye watering prices too...

Hi do you have a link for the endless pads please.

·
Registered
8 Posts
H
Hi do you have a link for the endless pads please.
Hi Matt, yes I ordered mine here:

The reference for mine are:
Front END-EIP308-ME20
Rear END-EIP-309-ME20

I haven't installed the Endless pads yet, I took a trackday compound which will not be suitable for daily road use.

I have different set of pads / discs for road (OEM) and track (Endless).

·
Super Moderator
4,826 Posts
Hi, anyone knows about GOOD alternative brake pads?
Welcome to the forum.

I think the post directly before yours is a good starting point. But I would keep in mind the video

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just got some new brake pads as I dont think my old ones will last another track day which is coming up, different code than last time, anyone know if this is a better compound or a better pad.. A0004203604....All the other codes on the pad are the same. Only waited two weeks from MB Milton Keynes.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts