Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
MB A250 4M W177
235 Posts
Anyone got any rattles or squeaks?
Anyone find the tyres really noisy on the motorway? I think it's the rather wide profiles...
I got A250 4M and hear a lot of noise from floor and wheel arches ( dont know if I wrote it correctly ), so those 2 things need to insulate by ourselfes. Drive Goodyear Ultra Grip Performance G1 225/45/18/95V
More annoyingly the passenger seat belt buckle hitting the side of the seat now we are being slightly more heavy right footed as on stage 2 of running the car in.
I got solution for this :D Driving with all SeatB locked :D.
i have a knocking / banging noise in the rear suspension over certain bumps. The dealer replaced the rear shocks but the noise is still there. They said to bring it back in if the noise still occurs.
Read somewhere it may be the struts. Anyone else heard this and or had this rectified?
On my car was same, took to DealerShop and they do something with springs or shocks and it stopped.

But I got other issue on my car with rattles from rear passenger side, my friend sit on there and told it could be from speaker on Pillar C ( got Burmester ), other issues are rattles from AC panel, when pushed or hold it stops.
Like on this photo, pavement or pavement rocks, doing 20-30kph, it starts to sound on, even on Comfort mode ( Adaptive Susp )

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi All,

Been a tad busy with all this lockdown malarky and not had time to up date.................

Coolant warning light constantly coming on.........reported to MB (again and again)

Last Thursday Car recovered into MB as lost all power to the steering wheel and flappy paddles stopped working...........................advised today the electric powerboard / brain (Not sure of the technical name!!!) which sits between the steering colunm and the steering wheel has a fault and hopefully will be resolved this week if a part can be sourced.....

Not impressed.............

Jd

21 - 25 of 25 Posts