Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure checked before buying the car, but can't remember now and just wondered if anyone knew ... how much will we pay for road tax when the cars are 1 year old ?

I assume it was around £500 per year ?

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
Even our super moderator @veeeight got in to answering the same question on the A35 part of the forum. He was a bit slow here Road Tax 😁

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
Being a super moderator. How much are you paying them 😂

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha ha ha ha ... thanks Guys :D

I thought it was around that mark but wasn't sure .... and yes a bargain :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Eh? £855 for 1st year VED for the CLA45, according to my vehicle order form - why is it near double the A45?

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
We are talking about the second year, look at the link, yours will be the same in the second year.

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
Just paid £475 for a new road tax. Quite an eye opener when that demand lands on the doormat :(.

·
Super Moderator
1,794 Posts
Paid my yesterday along with £600 insurance for the year. Not to bad being as i got 6 points for speeding just before xmas 😂

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
Paid my yesterday along with £600 insurance for the year. Not to bad being as i got 6 points for speeding just before xmas 😂
£770 including my wife's A3 also paid in February. Bumper post Christmas time.

I thought it was a defo licence loss at over 25 mph above the limit. Hopefully you got the renewal in before the points ;)

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
HMRC loves you, another 7 days to go!
Don't get me started on HMRC. How many others have incorrect paye coding notices in the last month? Tens of thousands I am sure.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts