Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,794 Posts
£770 including my wife's A3 also paid in February. Bumper post Christmas time.

I thought it was a defo licence loss at over 25 mph above the limit. Hopefully you got the renewal in before the points ;)
its a mandatory ban at 30 over the limit. I would still have declared the points immediately to my insurance company even after renewal request. If i have to make a claim they would have taken me to the cleaners on finding out about points.

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
6 points for that?! Harsh!
Extremely. Especially on a deserted road. And there should be an allowance given that if you let your foot slip a fraction in an A45s you just automatically and completely accidently go at least 26mph above the speed limit.

Reactions: veeeight

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just paid £475 for a new road tax. Quite an eye opener when that demand lands on the doormat :(.
Same here ... and yeah its a bitter pill to swallow isn't it.

My RS3 was only costing me £270 per year, so £475 notes was a real stinger this time round.

Plus I've got £400 notes to find for my service this week AND my insurance is due too ........ not a good week financially !

I suppose these cars are worth it though :sneaky:

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
Right up there with a Rolls Royce 😀

M: Over 255g/km£580

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
The previous A45 would have been a snip:

G: 151 to 165g/km£205

·
Registered
183 Posts
Right up there with a Rolls Royce 😀

M: Over 255g/km£580
To be fair it's worth it as nothing can keep up with it.
Ok that might be due to the fact that when I put my foot down the cars behind dissappear in a plume of smoke,and thus disabling their vision,but still a wins a win.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Don't get me started on HMRC. How many others have incorrect paye coding notices in the last month? Tens of thousands I am sure.
Not long to go till gesara kicks in only thing u pay tax on is new vehicles and no tax on wages ! Nesara starting in usa next month then globally trump will be back in either 5th March or start of April
then forrester will be happy

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
I didn't understand much of that even with Google translator. But welcome back.

·
Super Moderator
3,307 Posts
He means that we are hurtling towards the World Economic Forum’s objective of “You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy.”

And as we will all be paid a universal basic income you won’t ever have to speak to HMRC again.

And the establishment were frightened that Trump was going to derail this.

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
Thanks for that translation I can see now that's exactly what @Irish boy was saying 🤔

Reactions: steve_3939

·
Registered
371 Posts
He means that we are hurtling towards the World Economic Forum’s objective of “You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy.”

And as we will all be paid a universal basic income you won’t ever have to speak to HMRC again.

And the establishment were frightened that Trump was going to derail this.
Trump has it derailed watch the next 4-6weeks vat will be 17% all around the world on new vehicles purchases
veeeight trump is still running the military and the world
Uk government shouldn’t be taking any taxes of us they are bankrupt since last year
same as the USA they are bankrupt also that’s why Trump put fences around Washington, D.C.

·
Super Moderator
3,668 Posts
Trump has it derailed watch the next 4-6weeks vat will be 17% all around the world on new vehicles purchases
veeeight trump is still running the military and the world
Uk government shouldn’t be taking any taxes of us they are bankrupt since last year
same as the USA they are bankrupt also that’s why Trump put fences around Washington, D.C.
o_Oo_Oo_O

21 - 37 of 37 Posts