Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm hoping that someone on the forum may be able to help with my faulty ABS on my W169 A200 2005 Avantgard.

When pulling away, the amber ABS light illiminates on the dash board and remains ON with the associated ABS, BAS, ESP messages.
I have plugged in the iCarsoft and I get the following info under Fault Codes:
Page 1/2 4580 State: Current A7/3 [Traction System Hydraulic Unit]: Loose contact in voltage supply.
Page 2/2 4560 State: Current A7/3 [Traction System Hydraulic Unit]: Loose contact in voltage supply.

I would be very much obliged if any forum member can help me resolve this. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. I'm hoping that someone on the forum may be able to help with my faulty ABS on my W169 A200 2005 Avantgard.

When pulling away, the amber ABS light illiminates on the dash board and remains ON with the associated ABS, BAS, ESP messages.
I have plugged in the iCarsoft and I get the following info under Fault Codes:
Page 1/2 4580 State: Current A7/3 [Traction System Hydraulic Unit]: Loose contact in voltage supply.
Page 2/2 4560 State: Current A7/3 [Traction System Hydraulic Unit]: Loose contact in voltage supply.

I would be very much obliged if any forum member can help me resolve this. Thanks.
hi i have the very same issue on my A200 w169 please help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts