Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sat off perusing the iPad for Mercedes accessories the other day, ended up ordering some Mercedes Benz racing style seat belt pads, chrome and black tyre valve caps and a machined tax disc holder. Small purchases, but some nice little touches to further enhance an already stunning motor.

Think I'll get the clutch foot rest plate and a heel plate next.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
To be honest TerryA213, I would never put old version of AMG logos on my car. I will definitely put new version of AMG logo on the car ifthe logois really needed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
g11 said:
To be honest TerryA213, I would never put old version of AMG logos on my car. I will definitely put new version of AMG logo on the car ifthe logois really needed.


ordered this today - same supplier as above - will see what it is like















Edited by: TerryA213
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts




ordered yesterday delivered this morning !!!!!

Think it looks better with the surround
- sorry about the poor photo images but you get the idea - looks better in the flesh - plus not happy with the screws - possibly paint them black they are the Merc ones and are bigger than those supplied so will have to think about the covers. Could even get Merc to make up a new plate and apply with double sided tape ??






Edited by: TerryA213
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got my seat belt pads and tyre valve caps today - will post some pics later.


I've also emailed my dealer enquiring about the MercedesSport front apron lip spoiler, looks class.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
The price of the "air duct"spoilers are 50,00 Euro (43 GBP)each.


Now see if they are available, and how i will fit them ;)



Let you know the partnumbers if i have them and tryed if they will fit.

I'm 99% sure i ordered the good products, but in an exploded vieuw not everything is clear.



So before i throw the partnumbers here and other members receive the wrong ones, i want to be sure....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
O yeah, also ordered the roofbox



Have to go on holliday, and in my C Class it wasnt a big deal, but we were with 2 and a dog, now we are with 2 , a dog and a baby ... and an A Class which has a smaller trunk ....



Also bin busy with Fox exhaust, i can order them with discount.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
have asked Brabus UK supplier for a price for the AMG front lip and rear roof spoiler - not really looking forward to the reply -
-
but if reasonable might get them carbon dipped or painted black before fitting



Edited by: TerryA213
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
TerryA213 said:
have asked Brabus UK supplier for a price for the AMG front lip and rear roof spoiler - not really looking forward to the reply -
-
but if reasonable might get them carbon dipped or painted black before fitting
Front spoiler is about 420 GBP + vat and the rear spoiler about 330 GBP + Vat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
Petje said:
TerryA213 said:
have asked Brabus UK supplier for a price for the AMG front lip and rear roof spoiler - not really looking forward to the reply -
-
but if reasonable might get them carbon dipped or painted black before fitting
Front spoiler is about 420 GBP + vat and the rear spoiler about 330 GBP + Vat
Thanks Petje - where did you get those prices - had a reply today from Sytner (the UK dealer) have been quoted £490 + VAT for each item - wonder if I order them direct from Germany would get them at your price ??


Edited by: TerryA213
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
replied
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top