Mercedes A-Class Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Won't be everyone's cup of tea but like to personalise my cars a bit to look different.

Will also be seriously considering painting my calipers white and adding carbon splitter and rear bumper surround - could carbon dip if not proper carbon available at reasonable price.

Comments welcomed

Edited by: TerryA213

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I quite like the wing stickers, might have an experiment my self

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wheels smart, wings decent, not a fan of the rear stickers.

White calipers will be nice. Have you considered other colours? Cyan or electric blue would be very striking and would complement the black and south sea blue scheme you've already got going on. Just a personal preference, I think a 2 colour scheme is nicer than adding a third or fourth colour as well.

The south sea blue looks awesome. Really nice. If I had gone with the AMG I may have gone with that colour.Edited by: jamiednm

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
was even thinking of Kawasaki Green for the calipers

Yep - think the white AMG on the black wheels look cool - just ordered some domed gloss black AMG for the wings

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey, where did you get the wheel stickers from? Look great!

·
Registered
8 Posts
When I had my Southsea Blue A200 I got the callipers painted in bright yellow, it looked surprisingly good.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
am thinking of doing mine white - had an Evo and did them and they were surprisingly easy to keep clean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts