here are so photos of the equipment I had
fitted in my A35
parts fit are as follows
Audison bit One Virtuoso hi-res signal processer + DRC MP REMOTE CONTROL
Audison SR 4ch amplifier with crossovers
Audison Prima10in subwoofer enclosure
Hertz ml280.3 legend tweeters
Hertz ml 1650.3 legend woofers

All four doors , floor and wheel arches have been fully treated with Skinz sound deadening products
and fitted under the floor in the boot , the Drc remote controler was fitted in side the drop down sunglass holder and can be programmed on how you like
your music to sound
you like to listen to pop music, you can set up how you like your pop to sound and the same with classical , hip pop so on and so on
all kinds of music to the way you like

Camera accessory Font Technology Digital camera Electronic device

Electronic instrument Musical instrument accessory Gadget Audio equipment Gas

Bumper Automotive design Automotive exterior Laptop accessory Trunk

Hood Chair Automotive design Grille Automotive lighting

Automotive design Red Trunk Gas Tints and shades

Brown Black Red Rectangle Gadget

Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Hood Automotive lighting

Gadget Camera accessory Audio equipment Automotive design Cameras & optics

Automotive design Automotive lighting Vehicle Personal luxury car Audio equipment

Premium Member
A35 Premium Plus
Wow that lot looks amazin, I bet the sound now is awesome? 馃憤

Reactions: Dater69

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: LENNOX

Registered
Thats beautiful!. Very jealous, must sound amazing.
Did your car start out with the Burmester system?
Were you able to get a digital or analogue (line level) output from the stock head unit? Or are you using high level outputs with a line out converter?
Cool place to put the DRC!
I put mine on the dash, very useful device, Audison make nice gear. Its worthwhile time aligning the drivers if you have not done so.
Speedometer Car Blue Light Trip computer

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats beautiful!. Very jealous, must sound amazing.
Did your car start out with the Burmester system?
Were you able to get a digital or analogue (line level) output from the stock head unit? Or are you using high level outputs with a line out converter?
Cool place to put the DRC!
I put mine on the dash, very useful device, Audison make nice gear. Its worthwhile time aligning the drivers if you have not done so.
View attachment 9334
HI
Yes started out with the Burmester system , very good but lacking after hearing an Audison system , so had an Audison system fitted
all the Burmester speakers were removed and fitted the Hertz legend tweeters and legend woofers .
Using high level inputs at the moment , but waiting for a digital sigal interface unit will have it
fitted as soon available and all working through the MBUX

Reactions: Sixman and srea064

Registered
HI
Yes started out with the Burmester system , very good but lacking after hearing an Audison system , so had an Audison system fitted
all the Burmester speakers were removed and fitted the Hertz legend tweeters and legend woofers .
Using high level inputs at the moment , but waiting for a digital sigal interface unit will have it
fitted as soon available and all working through the MBUX
Hi
I have the A35 with Burmester not happy with the sound system I have tried to look into upgrade options and I cannot find anything to replace the existing amplifier as it seems to do signal processing from the MBUX. How did you get the sound signal from the MBUX into your amplifier?

Do you know what hardware I could use for this?

ps your setup looks awesome I hope I can get mine setup.

thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hi
I have the A35 with Burmester not happy with the sound system I have tried to look into upgrade options and I cannot find anything to replace the existing amplifier as it seems to do signal processing from the MBUX. How did you get the sound signal from the MBUX into your amplifier?

Do you know what hardware I could use for this?

ps your setup looks awesome I hope I can get mine setup.

thanks
Hi
So the factory amplifier is still in the vehicle there currently is no way to remove this as this is the only thing that plays any Audio signal as the MBuc unit communicates to the factory burmister amplifier via a digital signal in which currently there is not an interface available ,when it is , this will be changed over .
all the channels of the factory amplifier outputs go into the Audison Bit One HD Virtuoso, the company who I used , used thier own plug in adaptor to do this.

This then de equalises and removes any existing time alignment, it also allows them to adjust and set all our own.

The sound then comes out from this into the new amplifiers. .
The digital signal interface unit will be fitted when available

Hope this helps

Registered
Hi

It's a beatiful system. I am planning to setup same system for my A200 AMG standard sound system.
I really wonder how does it sound? It must be amazing. Can you upload a video please?

Thanks.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi

It's a beatiful system. I am planning to setup same system for my A200 AMG standard sound system.
I really wonder how does it sound? It must be amazing. Can you upload a video please?

Thanks.
sorry just seen this , i will try

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
hope this works . the system sound far better than this , never used the camera before so a first for me . had to have the car running when recording as it was very cold late night
so not too bad, but 馃槈.......Audison is a lot, but if you like your music

Registered
hope this works . the system sound far better than this , never used the camera before so a first for me . had to have the car running when recording as it was very cold late night
so not too bad, but 馃槈.......Audison is a lot, but if you like your music

Thank you very much for uploading video. How did you play video? :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yes . I used realplayer to download the video from YouTube to my pc. Than I used VLC media player , to play and than save the file in VLC . You will know you done it right . Then you look up the file on your pc . The file icon will look like a orange and white cone
And then copy the video file on to a flash drive
And that's about it .
Plug it in to an usb port in the car , bring up the usb up in mbux and find the video file and select and play
I find VLC works better than any other

Registered
Hello

I鈥檓 installing an Audison sound system in my car, but when I rise the gain the fake engine sound gets too loud, do you know how to turn it off? I tried the dealer mode configuration, turned all the AMG volumes down but the engine sound keeps coming from the speakers.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well . Sorry I don't . not much different from the nom, if car driven normally
Don't affect the sound levels of the music
but if driven a bit racy i e pops and bangs
When not really listening to music . It is a bit louder .
I didn't install mine myself . It was installed and programmed by an engineer .so he done all the tweakin
sorry can't be more helpful

1 - 17 of 17 Posts