Mercedes A-Class Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
W177 A200 AMG Line Premium Black
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I wanted some insight on fitting a panamericana grille. I was told by Mercedes that I'm within my rights to fit it under my finance agreement, as long as no cutting is involved in the installation process. Can anyone who's had one fitted to a standard AMG Line model let me know if it was a simple unscrew and screw on job? I assume the actual one off the A45s requires cutting, but I assume there are aftermarket ones made for simpler fitting to an AMG Line?

On a side note as well, has anyone got any good recommendations in and around London on where to get tinting and dechroming done, as well as where to get the grille fitted?

Appreciate all the help and advice in advance.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Simple unscrew and screw on. There are numerious guides on the forum on how to do it yourself. Easy to do in the weekend. Cheerio.

·
Registered
A200 AMG line Premium pack
14 Posts
Hey guys,

I wanted some insight on fitting a panamericana grille. I was told by Mercedes that I'm within my rights to fit it under my finance agreement, as long as no cutting is involved in the installation process. Can anyone who's had one fitted to a standard AMG Line model let me know if it was a simple unscrew and screw on job? I assume the actual one off the A45s requires cutting, but I assume there are aftermarket ones made for simpler fitting to an AMG Line?

On a side note as well, has anyone got any good recommendations in and around London on where to get tinting and dechroming done, as well as where to get the grille fitted?

Appreciate all the help and advice in advance.
I’ve changed my grille on my one no cutting required. and a really good place to get your stuff done is by Fastlane Styling which is East London. Really recommend them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve changed my grille on my one no cutting required. and a really good place to get your stuff done is by Fastlane Styling which is East London. Really recommend them
I’ve seen them on insta and they seem like they know what they’re doing. Appreciate it. Another quick question as well, I noticed the stock grille has the front parking sensors inside it. Does the panamericana come with those and have to be wired in? Or do you forfeit the front parking sensors to have it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Simple unscrew and screw on. There are numerious guides on the forum on how to do it yourself. Easy to do in the weekend. Cheerio.
Awesome. Will definitely have it done then. Same question for you as I asked the guy below, do you know how if the panamericana has parking sensors/has to be wired in or if you have to give up front parking sensors for it?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Awesome. Will definitely have it done then. Same question for you as I asked the guy below, do you know how if the panamericana has parking sensors/has to be wired in or if you have to give up front parking sensors for it?
Not a problem, there are holes for the parkingsensors in the grill so its all good.

·
Registered
A200 AMG line Premium pack
14 Posts
I’ve seen them on insta and they seem like they know what they’re doing. Appreciate it. Another quick question as well, I noticed the stock grille has the front parking sensors inside it. Does the panamericana come with those and have to be wired in? Or do you forfeit the front parking sensors to have it?
hi there, they are not parking sensors in the grille (unless you have the 360 cam one therefore you need to order the 360cam grille instead). The black circle you see i believe is the outside temp sensor. And the garage will fit everything like they found it. I have no issues with my car ever since I got mine fitted. Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts